Almagest, the history and philosophy of science undergraduate journal at the University of Toronto, is now accepting submissions for the 2018-2019 year.
Papers shall be chosen for publication which show novel contribution to the subject written about, excellent prose, and a thorough understand of the material at hand. We encourage papers not only of a philosophical or historical background, but of any discipline that might tie into the history and philosophy of science.
Before submitting your paper, please ensure it meets the following conditions:
1. It must be related to the history and philosophy of science (and technology) in some form. Papers from STEM fields certainly fall into this category.
2. It must be prepared for blind review (no information on the file that would indicate your identity).
3. It must be no more than 5000 words.
4. Citations must be provided using the Chicago Manual of Style.
5. Must be submitted in English.
6. Must be submitted as a .pdf, .docx, or .doc file.
7. Must be submitted before the deadline (11:59 PM on January 3rd, 2019).
The authors of the chosen papers will work closely with our editorial team as we refine your paper to an excellent standard at which point it shall be published in our upcoming 2018/2019 journal!
Submissions should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions should forwarded to the same email.