Welcome to the Department of Philosophy
The study of philosophy is central to the mission of every great university. Through an excellent undergraduate major and an internationally distinguished graduate program, the University of Arizona Department of Philosophy offers students abundant opportunities to think deeply, analytically and autonomously about questions fundamental to the place of the person in the natural and social world. As one of the nation's premier centers for original philosophical research, the Department is the academic home to a wonderfully dynamic and engaged community of students in daily interaction with a faculty of world-renowned philosophers.
- Sep 4, 2015 • Philosophy Colloquium: Nomy Arpaly 09/04/2015 - 15:00 to 17:00
- Sep 11, 2015 • Philosophy Colloquium: Andrew Williams 09/11/2015 - 15:00 to 17:00
- Sep 24 - Freedom Center Colloquium Series: Hun Chung 09/24/2015 - 12:30 to 13:45
- Oct 2, 2015 • Philosophy Colloquium: Amir Saemi 10/02/2015 - 15:00 to 17:00
- Oct 8 - Freedom Center Colloquium Series: Carolina Sartorio 10/08/2015 - 12:30 to 13:45