Departmental Resources & Forms

Teaching Resources

Travel Resources

  • Travel Authorization Form   Must be submitted electronically with individual T numbers and routed to Sandra Kimball,, and Beth Zimner,, via Adobe Sign. Be sure to type in Dept Approver (S Kimball) and Fund Approver (B Zimner) names next to signature boxes. Then click Adobe Sign icon at bottom of form to route using full addresses.
    - Please be specific as possible about your business purpose--names of conferences, role, website address.
    - Include funding source (contact Beth for acct numbers.)
    - International travel needs a special UA International Travel Registry number generated at .
  • Yetadel Foundation Travel Funds Application

Faculty Notifications