Departmental Resources & Forms
- Academic Integrity Record of Faculty/Student Conference
- Change of Schedule (Drop/Add) Form
Grader Policy for Department: Typical class sizes for stand-alone GTAs are in-person = 65, online = 90; Gen Ed in-person = 55, Gen Ed online = 80. Stand-alone faculty class sizes are in-person = 40, online = 55. In general if your class enrolls above these limits, you may hire a grader. With the addition of a grader, class sizes will increase by 20 students. All graders are hired at the discretion of the department head. Graders earn $1000 for 40 hours of work and may not be hired if employment violates any UA hiring policies or visa requirements.
- Independent Study Proposal
- Leave of Absence Undergraduate
- Leave of Absence Graduate College
- Petition Graduate College
- Preceptorship Guidelines and Contract
- Undergraduate Course Syllabus Policy Template
- Undergraduate Course Syllabus Sample
- Travel Authorization Form Must be submitted electronically with individual T numbers and routed to Sandra Kimball, firstname.lastname@example.org, and Beth Zimner, email@example.com, via Adobe Sign. Be sure to type in Dept Approver (S Kimball) and Fund Approver (B Zimner) names next to signature boxes. Then click Adobe Sign icon at bottom of form to route using full @email.arizona.edu addresses.
- Please be specific as possible about your business purpose--names of conferences, role, website address.
- Include funding source (contact Beth for acct numbers.)
- International travel needs a special UA International Travel Registry number generated at travel.arizona.edu .
- Yetadel Foundation Travel Funds Application