Chances are, you will experience at least one challenge while you are a university student. It may be academic, procedural, personal or some other kind of challenge, but you don't necessarily have to try to figure it out by yourself. Use the resources below or contact an advisor for help.
- Campus Pantry – Free food. No questions asked. CatCard swipe is required for anonymous counts.
- Dean of Students – Provides a variety of services including student/family/friends support, Ombuds support, Survivor Advocacy, and more.
- ASUA BasicNeeds – Find links to Survivor Advocacy, DES Assistance, CAPS, Oasis Sexual Assault & Trauma, Fostering Success, Childcare Choice for undergrads with kids, Nourishing Minds, and UA SOS: for questions about anything.
- Scholarship Universe – Online portal for most scholarships offered at the University of Arizona. Just set up your profile and the system automatically matches you with scholarships you are eligible for. In many cases, your profile info will auto-fill the scholarship applications.
- Office of Scholarships and Financial Aid – Handles most financial aid and scholarship awards on your Bursar's account.
- Veterans Services – For those receiving Veteran's or Military Benefits.
- SBS Scholarships –Find scholarships offered by the College of Social and Behavioral Sciences. Scholarship Universe account and FAFSA required to apply for these awards.
- Academic Calendar – Lists semester start date, holidays, final exam dates, graduation ceremony and degree award dates.
- Registrar's Office Dates & Deadlines – Lists all academic deadlines (e.g. Add/drop deadlines, GRO deadline, Withdraw deadline, Late Change Petition deadline).
- Bursar's Office Dates & Deadlines – Includes all account deadlines (e.g. Refund deadline, Late Payment deadline, Unpaid Tuition charge dates)
- Housing & Residential Life Dates & Deadlines – Includes all application deadlines, holiday closures, dorm open/close dates.
A Priority Registration Appointment is the time window when you are eligible to enroll in classes for the next semester, based on your class standing. Seniors, Honors students and Veterans have the earliest appointments. When the Schedule of Classes is made available (either October 1st for Winter/Spring semesters or March 1st for Summer/Fall semesters), you can view your Priority Registration Appointment on your UAccess homepage in the blue, right-hand column. Make an appointment with your Academic Advisor about one week prior to your Priority Registration Appointment date to ensure you are meeting your requirements and on-track to graduate.
Academic Advisement Reports
Your Academic Advisement Report is a record of all of the classes that have been or will apply to your degree requirements, plus all of the degree requirements you still need to meet. Besides your transcript, this is an official record of your academic progress.
To view your Advisement Report:
- Go to the dropdown menu next to your current schedule on the left-hand side of your UAccess homepage
- Select "Advisement Report" and click the button next to the dropdown. Make sure pop-ups are not blocked in your browser.
- On the next page that opens, click the green "View PDF" button. The next page that opens is your Advisement Report.
Each table on the PDF indicates a requirement. If the table is empty, you need to fulfill the requirement. If there is a class listed then you are either enrolled in a class that meets the requirement or you've completed a class that meets that requirement. If there is a grade next to the class, you've completed the requirement.
If you have questions about your requirements, be sure to contact your Academic Advisor, Debbie Marlow!
Tutoring/Academic Skills Services
- Writing Skills Improvement Workshops Schedule
- ThinkTank Academic Skills Improvement
- ThinkTank Workshops
- ThinkTank Drop-In Tutoring Schedule
- ThinkTank Writing Center
- Supplemental Instruction Schedule
Post-Graduate, Extra Curricular, Clubs and other opportunities
- Philosophy Club
- PPEL Club
- Mock Trial
- Pre-Law Resources
- LSAT Test Preparation
- ABA 509 Required Disclosures for Law Schools
- Pre-Health Resources
- MCAT Test Preparation
- GRE Test Preparation
- More Testing Resources
- AZ Superior Court
- SGPP Internship Page
- AZ Legislative Internship – Speak with you advisor first!
- SBS Internships – Provides credit when it is not possible to get Departmental Credit for your Internship
- Handshake – University of Arizona Job, Internship and Event Board
- Design Your Search – Find a Career
- LifeLab – Career Guidance
Also see our internship page for information on getting internship credit and finding internships.