Undergraduate Calls for Papers - Get Published!
Prometheus Journal (online version) Johns Hopkins University, rolling deadline
Midwest Journal of Undergraduate Research Monmouth College, annually in January
Vassar College Undergraduate Journal Philosophy Vassar College, annually in February
The Reed Journal St. Olaf's College, annually in March
Arizona Journal for Interdisciplinary Studies University of Arizona, annually in May
Logos Cornell University, annually in November
University of Arizona Undergraduate Senior Philosophy Journal University of Arizona, biannually in December & May
Undergraduate Philosophy Journals
- Aporia is an undergraduate journal of philosophy at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah. Bi-annual
- The Dualist Stanford's national undergraduate philosophy journal.
- Ephemeris Union College is an undergraduate journal of philosophy offered by Union College.
- Episteme is a student-run journal out of Denison University that aims to recognize and encourage excellence in undergraduate philosophy by providing examples of some of the best work currently being done in undergraduate philosophy programs.
- The Princeton Journal of Bioethics is an undergraduate publication written and edited by undergraduate students from universities across the country.
- Prometheus is a journal covering all philosophical topics and hails from Johns Hopkins University.
- The Reed Undergraduate philosophy journal about Existentialism.
- Stance: An International Undergraduate Philosophy Journal internaltional journal offered by Ball State.
- The Vassar College Journal of Philosophy is a student-run publication supported by the Philosophy Department of Vassar College.
- The Yale Philosophy Review is an annual journal by undergraduate students, worldwide.
Undergraduate PPEL Journals
- SPICE: Student Perspectives on Institutions, Choices, & Ethics is an annual journal by undergraduate students and is housed by the University of Pennsylvania.
- Journal of Politics & Society encompasses all of the social sciences. Housed by Columbia University.
- Undergraduate Journal of Global Citizenship from Fairfield University in Connecticut included global awareness, interdependence, envrionmental responsibility, social justice, humanitarianism and other themes that promote understanding of global citizenship.